American Fizz is one of the UK's largest American food and drink retailers and is expanding rapidly! We are looking for a new Customer Service assistant to join our team! You will be working in an office environment providing world class customer support to our customers via email, social media messages and phone.
American Fizz is based in Poole, Dorset, however we will soon be relocating to a new warehouse and office in Blandford, Dorset. Unfortunately we cannot consider applications for this position if you are unable to commute to either of these locations.
What we are looking for
What you will be doing
- Previous experience in a customer service or customer facing environment
- Confidence using computer systems (Email, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office)
- Attention to detail with accurate recording of information
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Engage with customers and build positive relationships
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A driving license and vehicle
Your role at American Fizz will primarily involve providing our retail customers with fantastic customer service, by email, social media and over the phone. Our ideal candidate will be confident and outgoing, punctual and reliable, with the ability to think on their feet. Although your role will be focused primarily on customer service, your role may vary on a daily basis, so flexibility is a must.
- Responding to customer emails, social media messages and phone calls
- Resolving customer queries, concerns and complaints
- Posting competitions and interacting with our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- Other general office and computer tasks
What we are offering
- £12,400 - £18,000 (Negotiable - Depending on age and experience)
- 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
- Generous Staff Discount
- Genuine Career Progression Opportunities
American Fizz is looking for passionate and committed members of staff to join our team. As our company is growing rapidly, there will be many opportunities to committed and hard working staff members to advance their career and, of course, their salary. Although you will start on a basic rate, hard work and commitment will always be rewarded by the company. If you are keen to further your career in an dynamic business environment, we'd like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a brief covering letter (including any relevant experience or notes) to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.